I've been there. I started lettering as a way to remind myself how to be happy. But pretty soon I realized that I wasn't actually an artist. My lettering wasn't as good as others. The comparison monster had creeped in.
I noticed many others were feeling the same thing as me. I didn't like the feeling. So I came up with a process to create a confident style that was unique to me. I shared this process in my book Fearless Lettering and it was amazing to see how much it helped people (including me)!
But there were still questions and things I needed to go more in depth on. That's when I decided to create Your Confident Lettering Style course. It's basically EVERYTHING I've ever learned about creating confidence in my lettering style.
Join me in creating confidence, one letter at a time.
"Thank you so much for putting this course together! I love calligraphy, but I've struggled with being confident in my lettering. I tend to see the flaws in my lettering and compare it to everyone else's lettering. This course has helped me to feel more confident in using my own style and has helped me to stop pointing out the flaws in my own lettering. Once again, thank you so much!"-Kaelyn (after taking the mini course)
This self-led course is for you if:
- You have ever compared your lettering to someone.
- You feel like you're not good enough.
- You want to gain confidence in lettering and life.
- You want a unique lettering style.
- You want to learn my process of creating a confident lettering style.
- You are a beginner to intermediate.
- You feel like you'll never measure up to the "good" letterers.
This self-led course is NOT for you if:
- You like copying others.
- You want to learn my style and only stick with the same practice sheets.
- You want someone to tell you what your style is.
- You don't want to branch out and learn something new.
- You're afraid to try new things.
"Thank you so much for this course. It’s truly unique. Unlike other courses where I just have to keep practicing their methods over and over, you really helped me burst out of that bubble and try something new, out of my comfort zone, to end up with something I can call my own (even if it isn’t perfect!). I will be recommending this course to everyone I know! Thank you so much Sarah!"-Katherine @thecalligrakat (after taking the mini course)